Author John Indermark invites us to Worship in Light of the Cross this Lenten season.
Experience this special six-week study in book form or via our online eCourse, both available from The Upper Room. Information, samples, and an author interview can be found HERE. Registration is now open at UReLearning for those who would like to join others online as Indermark offers worship elements to guide us through our Lenten study: Gathering, Invocation, Confession, Proclamation, Creed, Response, Sacrament. (Lenten eCourse is open for preview on Feb. 20 and begins on March 1, Ash Wednesday).
The eCourse includes:
- A live webinar on Monday, March 6 at 6:30pm Central (recording availalble)
- Daily emails offering a thought for the day and image for reflection.
- All essential content from Worship in Light of the Cross
- Questions for personal and group reflection
- Audio recordings of scripture and weekly introductions
- An area for group discussion
- The option for a private classroom for groups (see below)
eCourse for ONE: Register alone, and you’ll be entered in a group with others around the world who are taking this eCourse together. Cost is $19.
eCourse for 5 of more: Join as a group of 5 or more and we’ll open a private classroom for your group. Questions about the private classroom? Email us at email@example.com.
Want to buy the book? If you would like to purchase a print or electronic copy of the book, visit The Upper Room Bookstore.
For more books and resources for Lent, visit: http://bookstore.upperroom.org/Products/CategoryCenter/LE/Lent–Easter.aspx