Registration is now open for Prepare the Way eCourse with Pamela C. Hawkins. Watch the video message from Pam below to learn more.
While we prepare our homes and churches for the coming of the Christ child, we often forget that our hearts need preparation as well.
Join us for this four-week Advent study that offers guided prayer, scripture readings, and reflections to help make space in our hearts this season.
When is the course?
- The course runs through Advent (November 27-December 25, 2016), but is open anytime, is self-paced, and is accessible before, during, and after the Advent season.
- Enroll here today!
Who should take this eCourse?
- The course is designed for individual prayer and reflection, but it offers discussion prompts for those who want to share with others.
- Church or small groups can take the eCourse in a private group setting. We’ll open an online classroom just for your group!
- To enroll a group, email Sharon at UReLearning@UpperRoom.org.
How much does the course cost?
- The course is $19 for individuals.
Group rates are also available: $90 for groups of 5, $170 for groups of 10, $240 for groups of 15, $300 for groups of 20.
What does the course include?
- Content from Pam’s book, Prepare the Way.
- Daily practice guides that incorporate video, audio, readings, prayers, questions for reflection, writing exercises, and more.