We are counting on you to join us in helping millions of people around the world grow spiritually. There’s still time to make your tax-deductible yearend gift to The Upper Room.
- $25 keeps the Living Prayer Center phone lines open for one hour.
- $32 provides a one year subscription of the braille edition of The Upper Room for a sight-impaired person.
- $42 provides one chaplain with a one year’s supply of The Upper Room daily devotional guide.
- $400 keeps the Living Prayer Center phone lines open for one day.
- $1,200 provides a spiritual leader with a partial scholarship to the Academy for Spiritual Formation.
- $5,000 supports the launch of a new language edition of the daily devotional guide.
Gifts received before midnight (CST), December 31 will be tax-deductible for 2015.